Undergraduate Graduation Requirements
- Students declared in a teacher licensure major or minor must earn a minimum C grade in all professional coursework.
- Students declared in an education major must earn a minimum C grade in all major/concentration coursework.
- Students declared in the Education minor must earn minimum 2.500 content GPA.
- Students may apply a maximum 4 credit hours of Physical Activity, Wellness and Sport (PWS) courses toward their degree.
- Students may apply a maximum of 4 credit hours of variable-titled workshop (xxx93) toward an undergraduate degree. Identical workshop topics that are repeated for credit will not count towards graduation requirements. All workshops are graded S/U (satisfactory/unsatisfactory). Some program areas may be more restrictive. Students are advised to consult their program regarding application of workshop credit toward degree requirements.
To see graduation requirements for a specific program, please select a major from the undergraduate program listing.