Department of Management and Information Systems
- Program Director: Aviad Israeli | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1281
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers
- Financial Executives
- General and Operations Executives
- Human Resources Executives
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Supply Chain, Transportation and Distribution Executives
The Master of Business Administration degree for professionals (Executive M.B.A.) prepares students for leadership positions in regional, national and international organizations. Curricular and co-curricular emphases are on ethical leadership, teamwork, creative problem solving, global perspectives and skillful applications of information technology.
The Executive M.B.A. is a highly personalized and interactive educational experience. The program is structured such that students take all their classes together, study in teams and interact with senior business faculty. Professional development workshops and free career coaching are included in the program.
The program is offered in an accelerated delivery, with courses offered in seven-to-nine-week modules, and students being able to earn the degree in 19 months. Students enter the program in August, starting with a three-day overnight residency. After that, they meet once monthly on weekends for classes. A 10-day international business experience is included midway through the program, providing participants with an applied learning experience abroad.
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale1
- Official transcript(s)
- Seven years experience in a responsible position
- Goal statement
- Two forms of recommendation
- Interview with the Executive M.B.A. program director
- English language proficiency - all international students must provide proof of English language proficiency (unless they meet specific exceptions) by earning one of the following:
- Minimum 550 TOEFL PBT score (paper-based version)
- Minimum 79 TOEFL IBT score (internet-based version)
- Minimum 77 MELAB score
- Minimum 6.5 IELTS score
- Minimum 58 PTE score
- Minimum 110 Duolingo English Test score
For more information about graduate admissions, please visit the Graduate Studies admission website. For more information on international admissions, visit the Office of Global Education’s admission website.
Some applicants may be asked to take the GMAT in cases of an undergraduate GPA lower than a 3.000 or for other reasons.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates from the program will be able to:
- Identify the problem and select the appropriate tool(s) to resolve the problem.
- Analyze the problem in order to come to a decision or conclusion.
- Articulate their position and apply their ideas effectively in writing.
- Articulate their position and apply their ideas orally.
- Articulate their ideas collaboratively as part of a team and provide some meaningful contribution to the overall team effort.
- Identify stakeholders related to ethical dilemmas and understand the difference between the ethical and legal aspects of the dilemma.
- Identify alternatives and consequences regarding an ethical dilemma and support a course of action.
- Identify global factors involved in making business decisions.
- Prioritize and analyze alternatives and consequences related to global factors and support a strategic decision in a global business context.
|EMBA 67021||MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS||2|
|EMBA 67022||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS FOR BUSINESS INNOVATION||2|
|EMBA 67031||FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR ANALYSIS||2|
|EMBA 67032||MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING FOR EXECUTIVE ACTION||2|
|EMBA 67040||MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS||2|
|EMBA 67041||ANALYTICS FOR DECISION-MAKING||2|
|EMBA 67042||CYBERSECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT||2|
|EMBA 67043||DYNAMICS OF LEADERSHIP FOR EXECUTIVES-EMBA||2|
|EMBA 67045||EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATION||1|
|EMBA 67051||MARKETING MANAGEMENT AND COMPETITIVE REALITIES||2|
|EMBA 67055||EXECUTIVE SKILL DEVELOPMENT||1|
|EMBA 67061||METHODS FOR FINANCIAL DECISIONS||2|
|EMBA 67062||CORPORATE FINANCIAL PLANNING AND BUSINESS VALUATION||2|
|EMBA 67071||MANAGERIAL PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN RESOURCES||2|
|EMBA 67082||ETHICAL AND LEGAL DECISION MAKING||2|
|EMBA 67085||COMPETITIVE STRATEGY||2|
|EMBA 67089||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING||1|
|EMBA 67099||CAPSTONE CONSULTING PROJECT||1|
|Minimum Total Credit Hours:||32|
- Student must maintain good graduate standing.