- Kent Campus
The Aviation Management minor is offered to those students whose career paths may one day be focused towards management or operations across the breadth of the aviation industry.
Admission to a minor is open to students declared in a bachelor’s degree, the A.A.B. or A.A.S. degree or the A.T.S. degree (not Individualized Program major). Students declared only in the A.A. or A.S. degree or the A.T.S. degree in Individualized Program may not declare a minor. Students may not pursue a minor and a major in the same discipline.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of fundamental aeronautical management concepts and practices.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and application of aviation business management principles.
|AERN 35340||AIRPORT MANAGEMENT||3|
|AERN 35341||AIR TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS||3|
|AERN 35339||FIXED BASE OPERATOR OPERATIONS||3|
|AERN 45100||AIRPORT OPERATIONS||3|
|AERN 45040||LABOR RELATIONS IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY||3|
|or AERN 45200||STRATEGIC AVIATION MANAGEMENT (ELR)|
|Minimum Total Credit Hours:||15|
|Minimum Minor GPA||Minimum Overall GPA|
- Minimum 6 credit hours in the minor must be upper-division coursework (30000 and 40000 level).
- Minimum 6 credit hours in the minor must be outside of the course requirements for any major or other minor the student is pursuing.
- Minimum 50 percent of the total credit hours for the minor must be taken at Kent State (in residence).