About This Program
This program offers specialized training in magnetic resonance imaging, equipping you with the knowledge and hands-on experience needed to excel in the field. With a flexible, online format and experienced faculty, you can complete the program on your schedule and take the next step towards advancing your medical imaging career. Read more...
- Radiology Secretary: Sherry DeWitt | firstname.lastname@example.org | 440-337-4227
Interim Program Director: Kelly Dragomir (CT and MRI programs) | email@example.com |
- Chat with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Fully online
- Mostly online
- Salem Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Magnetic resonance imaging technologists
- 7.0% faster than the average
- 38,700 number of jobs
- $74,690 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.