About This Program
The Medical Assisting undergraduate certificate provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in this fast-growing field. With experienced faculty, hands-on training, and a focus on real-world applications, you'll be prepared for a rewarding career as a medical assistant. Enroll now and take the first step towards a brighter future in healthcare. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Julie Senita | email@example.com | 440-964-4264
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Mostly online
- Ashtabula Campus
- Geauga Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Healthcare support workers, all other
- 6.9% faster than the average
- 96,900 number of jobs
- $39,530 potential earnings
- Front desk coordinator/receptionist
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.