About This Program
The Master of Arts in Spanish program provides students with advanced language skills and cultural knowledge. With a focus on research and immersion, this program prepares students for a wide range of career opportunities. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Patrick Gallagher | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-2150
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Applications to the Languages, Literature and Culture concentration are not being accepted at this time.
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Foreign language and literature teachers, postsecondary
- 5.7% faster than the average
- 30,600 number of jobs
- $69,920 potential earnings
Interpreters and translators
- 20.0% much faster than the average
- 77,400 number of jobs
- $52,330 potential earnings
Secondary school teachers, except special and career/technical education
- 3.8% about as fast as the average
- 1,050,800 number of jobs
- $62,870 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.