School of Foundations, Leadership and Administration
About This Program
The Event Management undergraduate certificate program will give you the skills you need to plan, organize and execute a wide range of events from concerts to corporate events. With experienced faculty and a focus on hands-on learning, you'll be well-prepared to hit the ground running in the fast-paced world of event planning. Read more...
- Associate Lecturer: Mandy Ulicney | email@example.com | 330-565-6637
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Fully online
- Mostly online
- Ashtabula Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Meeting, convention, and event planners
- 7.8% faster than the average
- 138,600 number of jobs
- $51,560 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.