Department of Accounting
About This Program
The Advanced Accounting graduate certificate presents material is relevant to advanced practice of accounting and includes knowledge tested on the CPA exam. The completed certificate may be applied to satisfy a portion of the course requirements for the Master of Science in Accounting degree.
- Graduate Programs Admissions Coordinator: Mason McLeod | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Academic Advisor: Tamere Massey | email@example.com | 330-672-1225
- Program Coordinator: R. Drew Sellers, Ed.M., CMA | KSU-MSA@kent.edu
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Accountants and auditors
- 4.3% about as fast as the average
- 1,436,100 number of jobs
- $73,560 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.