About This Program
The Translation Studies Ph.D. program is designed for students who want to conduct research and contribute to the field of translation studies. With a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge, students will work with experienced faculty and have access to resources and opportunities to develop your skills. Read more...
- Graduate Coordinator: Brian Baer, Ph.D. | email@example.com
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Foreign language and literature teachers, postsecondary
- 5.7% faster than the average
- 30,600 number of jobs
- $69,920 potential earnings
Interpreters and translators
- 20.0% much faster than the average
- 77,400 number of jobs
- $52,330 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.