About This Program
The Psychological Science Ph.D. program offers a rigorous curriculum, expert faculty and hands-on research opportunities that will prepare you for a successful career in academia or industry. Whether your interests lie in cognitive psychology, neuroscience or social psychology, you'll receive personalized guidance and support to help you achieve your goals. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Jen Taber | email@example.com | 330-672-8536
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Psychologists, all other
- 2.3% slower than the average
- 19,800 number of jobs
- $105,780 potential earnings
Psychology teachers, postsecondary
- 8.8% much faster than the average
- 46,800 number of jobs
- $78,180 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.