About This Program
The Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program provides you with the knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in this rewarding field. With expert faculty, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a comprehensive curriculum, you'll be prepared to make a real difference in the lives of your patients Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Joel Hughes | email@example.com | 330-672-8536
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Clinical, counseling, and school psychologists
- 3.1% about as fast as the average
- 171,500 number of jobs
- $79,820 potential earnings
Psychology teachers, postsecondary
- 8.8% much faster than the average
- 46,800 number of jobs
- $78,180 potential earnings
The Ph.D. degree in Clinical Psychology is accredited by the American Psychological Association. Information on accreditation can be obtained by contacting the APA Commission on Accreditation by phone at 202-336-5979 or by mail at the Commission on Accreditation, American Psychological Association, 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC, 20002-4242.
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.