About This Program
The Occupational Therapy A.A.S. program provides you with the skills and experience needed to become a licensed occupational therapy assistant, working with individuals of all ages to help them live meaningful and fulfilling lives. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Julie Mirabell (Ashtabula Campus) | email@example.com | 440-964-4316
Kathy Swoboda (East Liverpool Campus) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-382-7456
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Mostly online
- In person
- Ashtabula Campus (mostly online)
- East Liverpool Campus (in person)
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Occupational therapy assistants
- 34.6% much faster than the average
- 47,100 number of jobs
- $62,940 potential earnings
The A.A.S. degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE's telephone number, C/O AOTA, is (301) 652-AOTA(2682) and the website is www.acoteonline.org.
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.