Department of Management
About This Program
The International Business graduate certificate allows students to gain specialized knowledge in a variety of domains of international business. Study abroad options are possible, with no language skills required.
- Graduate Programs Admissions Coordinator: Mason McLeod | email@example.com |
- Online Program Coordinator: Justin McHenry | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
General and operations managers
- 5.8% faster than the average
- 2,486,400 number of jobs
- $103,650 potential earnings
AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.