About This Program
Start your career in Mammography with Kent State's undergraduate certificate program. Gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the field with our rigorous coursework, hands-on training, and experienced faculty. With a focus on patient care and advanced technology, our program prepares you to make a difference in the lives of others. Enroll now and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in mammography. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Tammy McClish, M.Ed., R.T. (R)(M)(QM)(BD)(ARRT) | email@example.com | 440-964-4321
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Fully Online
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Radiologic technologists and technicians
- 6.7% faster than the average
- 212,000 number of jobs
- $61,900 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.