Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Department of Managementwww.kent.edu/business
About This Program
The Business minor provides students with exposure to a basic business core and helps them gain an overview of the world of business while pursuing a degree in another field.
- Interim Department Chair: Steven A. Dennis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-2426
- Speak with an Advisor
- Ashtabula Campus
- Geauga Campus
- Kent Campus
- Salem Campus
- Stark Campus
- Trumbull Campus
- Tuscarawas Campus
Admission to a minor is open to students declared in a bachelor’s degree, the A.A.B. or A.A.S. degree or the A.T.S. degree (not Individualized Program major). Students declared only in the A.A. or A.S. degree or the A.T.S. degree in Individualized Program may not declare a minor. Students may not pursue a minor and a major in the same discipline.
To declare the Business minor, students must have a minimum 2.000 overall Kent State University GPA. No Kent State University GPA is required if the student is a first-semester freshman or transfer student admitted in good standing.
Students declared in a major in the college cannot declare the Business minor.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial accounting records.
- Demonstrate understanding of impact of technology on business.
- Demonstrate understanding of impact of globalization on business.
- Demonstrate understanding of the various disciplines of business.