About This Program
Prepare for a career as a respiratory therapist. Gain hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge through our comprehensive curriculum and clinical training opportunities. Our experienced faculty and state-of-the-art facilities provide you with the tools and support needed to excel in the field. Enroll now and start your journey toward a fulfilling career in respiratory therapy. Read more...
- Program Director: Yvonne George | email@example.com | 440-964-4308
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Mostly online
- Ashtabula Campus
- Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 19.4% much faster than the average
- 135,800 number of jobs
- $62,810 potential earnings
The Kent State University Respiratory Therapy programs, CoARC program number 200574 and 300037 Associate of Applied Science degree at Ashtabula and Cleveland Clinic, are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (www.coarc.com).
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.