About This Program
The Ph.D. degree in Business Administration offers rigorous coursework and research opportunities to prepare graduates for success in academia or industry. With top-notch faculty and cutting-edge resources, our program develops critical thinking skills, innovative problem-solving abilities and advanced research methods to equip graduates with the tools they need to make a significant impact in the world of business. Read more...
- Graduate Programs Admissions Coordinator: Mason McLeod | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1280
- Program Coordinator: Felecia Urbanek | email@example.com | 330-672-1236
- Program Director: Jen Wiggins-Lyndall | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1259
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Applications to the Human Resource Management concentration are not being accepted at this time.
Examples of Possible Careers
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Finance
- Assistant Professor of Information Systems
- Assistant Professor of Management
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business