About This Program
The Master of Arts degree in Audiology is an advanced non-clinical degree program designed for those students seeking careers in hearing and acoustics. Those interested in becoming a licensed clinical audiologist should apply to the Doctor of Audiology degree program.
- Program Coordinator: Julia Huyck | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-0249
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Medical scientists, except epidemiologists
- 6.1% faster than the average
- 138,300 number of jobs
- $91,510 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.