School of Lifespan Development and Educational Sciences
About This Program
Make a difference in mental health with the Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.Ed. program. Learn to provide compassionate and effective counseling to those in need, with practical experience and dedicated faculty to support your growth. . Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Alma Moore | email@example.com | 330-672-5386
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Substance abuse, behavioral disorder, and mental health counselors
- 24.7% much faster than the average
- 319,400 number of jobs
- $47,660 potential earnings
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.