About This Program
The Master of Arts degree in Speech Language Pathology educates competent speech-language pathologists to critically evaluate communication disorders and the methods used in the habilitation and rehabilitation of those disorders.
- Program Coordinator: Julia Huyck | email@example.com | 330-672-0249
- Graduate Coordinator: Sue Grogan-Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-0250
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 24.9% much faster than the average
- 162,600 number of jobs
- $80,480 potential earnings
The M.A. degree in Speech Language Pathology is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.