School of Foundations, Leadership and Administration
About This Program
The College Teaching graduate certificate is designed for graduate students and professionals already possessing an advanced disciplinary degree who wish to improve their teaching skills or those looking to transition to a teaching career in higher education. The program is designed to enhance teaching effectiveness through an internship and courses focused on diversity, assessment and curriculum. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Erica Eckert, Ph.D. | email@example.com | 330-672-2012
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online - applications to the online offering are not being accepted at this time.
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Education teachers, postsecondary
- 4.8% about as fast as the average
- 77,300 number of jobs
- $65,440 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.