About This Program
Embark on a transformative journey with our two-year Athletic Training master's degree. Immerse yourself in a curriculum that seamlessly integrates theory into practice, emphasizing ethics, research and inter-professional collaboration. Learn from renowned mentors in cutting-edge healthcare facilities, developing both critical analysis and investigative research skills. By program completion, you'll be equipped to critically evaluate scientific research and excel in the Board of Certification national credentialing examination. Elevate your athletic training career with us – where passion meets proficiency! Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Jay C. Jonas, Ph.D. | email@example.com | 330-356-0598
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 16.2% much faster than the average
- 32,100 number of jobs
- $49,860 potential earnings
Health specialties teachers, postsecondary
- 20.5% much faster than the average
- 254,000 number of jobs
- $99,090 potential earnings
Commission on the Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.