About This Program
Want to delve deeper into the complex and fascinating world of anthropology? Kent State University's Anthropology Master's degree program offers an in-depth exploration of the field, with opportunities to participate in original research and connect with a community of like-minded scholars. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Richard Meindl | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-4363
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Anthropologists and archeologists
- 5.2% faster than the average
- 8,000 number of jobs
- $66,130 potential earnings
Anthropology and archeology teachers, postsecondary
- 4.4% about as fast as the average
- 7,200 number of jobs
- $89,220 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.