School of Lifespan Development and Educational Services
About This Program
Through the Special Education Pre-K Special Needs Endorsement Preparation program, you'll gain the skills and knowledge needed to work with pre-kindergarten students who have a variety of special needs, including those with developmental delays and learning disabilities. You'll learn how to create individualized education plans, use assistive technology and implement evidence-based instructional strategies to support student success. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Sanna Harjusola-Webb | email@example.com | 330-672-0585
- Ching I Chen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-0609
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Special education teachers, preschool
- 8.3% much faster than the average
- 23,000 number of jobs
- $61,400 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.