About This Program
The Master of Arts degree in Psychological Science is an intermediate degree only for students admitted to one of the doctoral programs in the Department of Psychological Sciences. The program is strongly research-oriented.
- Graduate Coordinator: John Updegraff | email@example.com | 330-672-8536
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Psychologists, all other
- 2.3% slower than the average
- 19,800 number of jobs
- $105,780 potential earnings
Psychology teachers, postsecondary
- 8.8% much faster than the average
- 46,800 number of jobs
- $78,180 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.