School of Foundations, Leadership and Administration
About This Program
The Hospitality Management undergraduate certificate provides entry level management skills for those interested in employment or a career in the field.
The certificate articulates into Kent State's Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality and Event Management.
- Associate Lecturer: Mandy Ulicney | email@example.com | 330-565-6637
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Fully online
- Mostly online
- Ashtabula Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Food service managers
- 0.6% little or no change
- 352,600 number of jobs
- $56,590 potential earnings
- -11.7% decline
- 57,200 number of jobs
- $56,670 potential earnings
Personal service managers, all other; entertainment and recreation managers, except gambling; and managers, all other
- -1.8% decline
- 1,189,200 number of jobs
- $116,350 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.