School of Lifespan Development and Educational Sciences
About This Program
The School Psychology Ed.S. program provides the comprehensive training you need to become a skilled and compassionate practitioner. Through coursework and supervised practical experiences, you'll develop the skills and knowledge necessary to engage in assessment and intervention to support the academic success, social-emotional needs, mental health and well-being of students in a variety of educational settings. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Richard Cowan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-4450
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Clinical, counseling, and school psychologists
- 3.1% about as fast as the average
- 171,500 number of jobs
- $79,820 potential earnings
Recognized by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.