About This Program
Looking to make a real difference in the world with your design skills? The M.L.A. professional degree will provide you with the tools you need to become a creative and effective leader in the field of landscape architecture. Our inclusive and interdisciplinary design methodologies prepares you to study matters of global significance, such as the reclamation of urban vacancies, the design of infrastructural systems, the preservation of natural resources and the pursuit of social justice and cultural landscapes. Join us and shape a better future. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Cat Soergel Marshall | firstname.lastname@example.org | 216-357-3432
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- -2.4% decline
- 24,500 number of jobs
- $70,630 potential earnings
Architecture teachers, postsecondary
- 5.1% faster than the average
- 8,500 number of jobs
- $90,880 potential earnings
Urban and regional planners
- 11.0% much faster than the average
- 39,700 number of jobs
- $75,950 potential earnings
- Landscape architectural project managers
The M.L.A. I degree is an accredited program through the Landscape Architecture Accrediting Board (LAAB) as of fall 2018.
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.