About This Program
The Office Software Application undergraduate certificate provides a solid background in Microsoft Office software applications to assist individuals in becoming productive office workers. The program enables students to establish or update skills using the latest version of software that is commonly used in offices today.
- Lead Faculty: John Baker | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-308-7570
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- In person
- Ashtabula Campus
- Tuscarawas Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Receptionists and information clerks
- 3.6% about as fast as the average
- 1,105,300 number of jobs
- $31,110 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.