Department of Management
About This Program
The Leading Through Challenge graduate certificate provides skill development useful to managers who seek to rise to higher levels of leadership. High-level leaders typically encounter challenging situations that require skills in negotiation and mediation, as well as how to manage change and conflict.
- Program Coordinator: Mason McLeod | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1280
- Program Coordinator: Felecia Urbanek | email@example.com | 330-672-1236
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
General and operations managers
- 5.8% faster than the average
- 2,486,400 number of jobs
- $103,650 potential earnings
AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.