About This Program
The Journalism Education graduate certificate is a four-course, fully online pathway to understanding the fundamentals of post-secondary/high school journalism education, from coaching students on media literacy and the role of journalism in a democratic society to advocating for their First Amendment rights. For high school teachers, it’s a potential pathway to school districts’ continuing education requirements. Read more...
- School Director: Emily Metzgar | email@example.com | 330-672-2572
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Communications teachers, postsecondary
- 3.2% about as fast as the average
- 35,600 number of jobs
- $71,030 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.