About This Program
Advance your nursing career with the Nursing for Registered Nurses program. Our program is designed to help you build on your nursing experience and earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, opening doors to a wider range of career opportunities. Read more...
- Program Director: Diana Fleming, PhD, MSN, RN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-7950
- Speak with an Advisor
- Chat with an Admissions Counselor
- Fully online
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 7.2% faster than the average
- 3,096,700 number of jobs
- $75,330 potential earnings
Teaching assistants, postsecondary
- 3.4% about as fast as the average
- 169,600 number of jobs
- $36,250 potential earnings
- Entry level management
The B.S.N. degree Nursing for Registered Nurses at Kent State University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.