About This Program
With the increasing need for healthcare compliance professionals in today's regulatory environment, the Certified in Healthcare Compliance designation can set you apart from your peers and advance your career. With the Healthcare Compliance graduate certificate, you'll gain the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the HCCA exam and become highly employable in the field. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Thomas Brewer, Ph.D., M.Jur., CHC | firstname.lastname@example.org |
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online
Examples of Possible Careers
- Compliance Healthcare Manager
- Senior Investigator of Healthcare Fraud
- Healthcare Compliance Officer
- Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Healthcare Consultant
The Healthcare Compliance certificate has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending review and approval for CCB University Accreditation.