About This Program
The Doctor of Audiology degree program provides you with the theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience needed to excel in this rewarding field. With access to advanced technology and experienced faculty, you'll be prepared to diagnose and treat hearing and balance disorders and make a meaningful impact in patients' lives. Read more...
- Program Coordinator: Julia Huyck | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-0249
- Graduate Coordinator: Bruna Mussoi | ;email@example.com | 330-672-0251
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 13.3% much faster than the average
- 13,800 number of jobs
- $81,030 potential earnings
Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.