Department of Finance
About This Program
The Financial Management graduate certificate allows students to gain specialized knowledge in the domain of finance. Topics offered include basic financial management with electives in all areas, from international finance, investments (including derivative securities), real estate and financial law.
Students in the certificate can participate in the Golden Flash Asset Management Group, which manages $1.2 million in real university assets.
- Program Coordinator: Mason McLeod | email@example.com | 330-672-1280
- Program Coordinator: Felecia Urbanek | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1236
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 15.5% much faster than the average
- 697,900 number of jobs
- $134,180 potential earnings
Personal financial advisors
- 4.4% about as fast as the average
- 263,000 number of jobs
- $89,330 potential earnings
Financial and investment analysts, financial risk specialists, and financial specialists, all other
- 5.5% faster than the average
- 487,800 number of jobs
- $83,660 potential earnings
AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.