School of Foundations, Leadership and Administration
About This Program
The Community College Leadership graduate certificate prepares and enhances the skills of administrators, staff and faculty in community colleges and regional campuses to meet the leadership challenges posed by social, political and economic changes. The program provides knowledge and skills development in the areas of administration; curriculum; contemporary issues; student development and learning; community college purpose and roles; and workforce, economic and community development. This certificate is designed in alignment with the competencies for community college leaders established by the American Association of Community Colleges.
- Program Coordinator: Kayon Hall, Ph.D. | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- Fully online
- In person
- Kent Campus
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
Education administrators, postsecondary
- 3.7% about as fast as the average
- 190,500 number of jobs
- $97,500 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.