About This Program
Experience the forefront of aerospace engineering through an advanced master's program, designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the dynamic aerospace industry. Read more...
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- 2.8% slower than the average
- 66,400 number of jobs
- $118,610 potential earnings
Architectural and engineering managers
- 2.6% slower than the average
- 198,100 number of jobs
- $149,530 potential earnings
- 4.4% about as fast as the average
- 22,800 number of jobs
- $67,840 potential earnings
Engineering teachers, postsecondary
- 8.6% much faster than the average
- 44,600 number of jobs
- $103,600 potential earnings
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.
For more information about graduate admissions, visit the graduate admission website. For more information on international admissions, visit the international admission website.
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering or a closely related area from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000-point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency - all international students must provide proof of English language proficiency (unless they meet specific exceptions) by earning one of the following:
- Minimum 550 TOEFL PBT score
- Minimum 79 TOEFL IBT score
- Minimum 77 MELAB score
- Minimum 6.5 IELTS score
- Minimum 58 PTE score
- Minimum 100 Duolingo English score
- Fall Semester
- Application deadline: November 1
Applications submitted after this deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Conduct literature searches, comprehend advanced research materials and uncover connections between related work.
- Perform research, discovery and integration by applying advanced knowledge of aerospace engineering.
- Communicate problems and solutions in aerospace engineering clearly, both verbally and in writing.
The Master of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering provides an advanced theoretical and/or research-oriented curriculum with significant depth in aerospace-specific disciplines, beyond the general fundamentals of the engineering bachelor’s degree.