Kent State University undergraduate students who withdrew from or left the university in good standing, or who left on academic probation and in the interim have not attended another post-secondary institution, do not need to apply for readmission. These students should contact the Office of the University Registrar for current enrollment and registration procedures. Students who have attended another institution since leaving Kent State will be required to apply for admission as transfer students, submit official transcripts and pay the non-refundable application fee. The Center for Adult and Veteran Services provides general advising, information, referrals and assistance for undergraduate students who meet the “adult student” criteria.

For information concerning former undergraduate students who have been dismissed from the university, refer to the policy for Dismissal, Appeal and Reinstatement in the University Catalog.