Department of Management
About This Program
Kent State University's Executive M.B.A. degree is specifically designed for seasoned executives who are looking to enhance their business acumen and gain a competitive edge in their industries. Its accelerated delivery helps you achieve your goals faster than a traditional M.B.A. Read more...
- Graduate Programs Admissions Coordinator: Mason McLeod | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1280
- Online Program Coordinator: Justin McHenry | email@example.com | 330-672-1232
- Program Director: Aviad Israeli | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-1281
- Connect with an Admissions Counselor: U.S. Student | International Student
- In person
- Kent Campus
Applications to the Executive M.B.A. degree are not being accepted at this time.
Examples of Possible Careers and Salaries*
- -10.0% decline
- 287,900 number of jobs
- $185,950 potential earnings
- Financial Executives
- General and Operations Executives
- Human Resources Executives
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Supply Chain, Transportation and Distribution Executives
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
* Source of occupation titles and labor data comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook. Data comprises projected percent change in employment over the next 10 years; nation-wide employment numbers; and the yearly median wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.